Monday, March 18, 2013

Battle of the Bands and The Hat

Over the weekend I got a chance to go down to Orange to Becky's crop and scrap with my friend Hope.  Had a blast and got most of three 2-page layouts done.  Here's two of them  - one from David's grad and one from Ben's school stuff.

The Hat

















This was based on a sketch from Let's Scrap.  I loved the grid and nice clean lines.  Nice group of ladies over there too.

The next is also based on a sketch from Let's Scrap -- but I didn't get it done in time for their challenge.  Still, loved the sketch and it worked so well for the band -- being able to show each of the guys with a little emphasis on mine :-)

Battle of the Bands:

















The guys all wore Hawaiian shirts and I thought the paper mimicked that well.  The sketch called for tags sticking out all across the top, but I wanted the flowers to show, so I left it.  I may go back and add some names.

No comments:

Post a Comment