Friday, March 15, 2013

Scrappy Friends

This is a layout I did of my friend, Hope, and I at a crop.  Hope and I first met online, on a scrapbooking board (Club CK).  We met in real life when another online friend came to So Cal for a convention.  Four of us met up -- Erika from AZ, Margie, Hope and I from CA.  Since then, Erika went home, Margie moved to GA, but Hope and I manage to get together to scrap from time to time.

We decided to go to the Anaheim Scrap Expo and stay in a hotel.  Hope got to go Friday and Saturday, but I had to work Friday.  But Friday night, I met up with her and then we went to the Expo on Saturday. When I got off the freeway in Anaheim, I realized Cyndi Lauper's "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" was playing.  LOL.  We had a great time and I'm looking forward to going again!

This layout was created with inspiration from CSI -- Case No. 62.  Loved the inspiration picture:


The colors are all in there -- although my photos don't come out well.  And for evidence, I have the flower/plant pp, the tone on tone pp (both behind the photos), and the musical element.  My testimony documents our scrappy friendship.  And I changed up the sketch some, but I think you can still see it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment