Saturday, April 6, 2013

My Birthday -- from a year ago

This layout was for several challenges.  First, it follows a Let's Scrap sketch.  Then it's about my birthday and has butterflies -- which are two of the challenges over at Club CK.  Then, finally, I followed the recipe at  Love to Scrap!Challenges :  3 or more layers, 2 patterned papers, 1 stamped image (mine is a digital stamp).

All of the above inspiration helped me create this:


I used some paper I got at Michael's during their awesome sale and loved using the lighter, spring colors and butterflies.  With my 3 guys, I do a lot of bolder, brighter, more masculine layouts (I'm not often in the photos since I'm behind the camera).  But every once in a while I get to do something like this.  

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome layout! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us in the Love To Scrap! Recipe challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page! Sweet memory. Thanks for joining us at Loves to scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute layout. Thanks for playing at Love to Scrap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous layout! I'm glad you had the chance to make a more feminine layout for yourself. The colors and patterns are so beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing your work at Love to Scrap! challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete