Friday, May 31, 2013

Trouble

These photos are from 1997 -- Ben just a year.  It was the summer he learned to walk.  He crawled so fast, he couldn't be bothered to slow down and learn to walk.  That train was a favorite.  The photos were all taken at Bob and Lois' "farm" in Le Grand, CA (outside Merced).

Love the blue background for these photos.  Inspiration comes from several places for these pages -- love it when various challenges all come together.  Two challenges on 2 Broke Girls -- a quote (Be the best version of You) and Word (He or She).  At Child's Play the inspiration was the game of Trouble.  Well, when I think of Trouble, I think of my baby Ben.  LOL.  So, I went looking for a sketch and found one at Let's Scrap.

Here are my pages:


2 comments:

  1. ahhhh what a cutie!!! great page!!! thanks sooo much for joining us at Child's Play Challenge blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son lived on his as well - what a fun couple of pages - he is a bit of a cutie! Thanks for playing with us at Child's play. x

    ReplyDelete