Monday, February 13, 2012

I thought -- We'd always be like this -- Load Day 7


This layout was kind of sad for me. The journaling on the back of the tag is fairly private and talks about some of the people and what's going on in their lives. The couple getting married (I was maid of honor) is now separated, the bride's little sister (the jr. bridesmaid) died of cancer several years ago, another couple in the picture (groom's family) is divorced. And I haven't seen my friend in years -- we just drifted apart after we were married and we moved away.

I used a sketch from Let's Scrap and the prompt from Load Day 7 (I'm not caught up and not getting them done and posted in order -- but oh, well -- I figure if I end up with 29 by the end of the month, I'm good :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment