Saturday, February 4, 2012

Bathing Beauty

This is another CSI case -- #4 -- and the last of the Alice challenges. Here's the inspiration:



And here is mine:

It's a photo of my grandmother at the shore on Long Island (where she grew up).

My evidence: stripes on the bottom border and the rhinestone in the center of the flower (hard to see). My journaling -- my reflections on this photo and how there are aspects of my grandmother I didn't know or realize as I was growing up. And perhaps my love of the ocean is in my genes -- and goes all the way back to Long Island.

The photo above shows the colors better, but the photo below shows off the photo better.



This is also for Erica's Issue Challenge (I snuck some purple in there -- but I do love it). And also for Day 2 of the LOAD class (scrap a favorite photo).

No comments:

Post a Comment