Saturday, March 10, 2018

Calvinball 1 -- and several challenges

I've been sick with flu (thank you, dear husband) that morphed into a sinus infection and am now finally (3 weeks later) feeling better.  So, I'm late to the Calvinball party, missed the Scrapbook Generations online crop (but doing some of the challenges to squeak in before the deadline) and basically running behind on all things scrappy.  But I'm happy with these first three post-flu creations:


This is from a joint March challenge from Paper Issues and Stuck?! Sketches .   My layout is based on the sketch given in both groups.   Love these pics of Southpaw from Christmas -- he loves his rawhides.  (And if you're new to our family, yes, he only has 3 legs).




This is my first layout for the Scrapbook Generations online crop, based on their sketch.  Was a very fun day at Bryce with Ben and Lizi.





This is for a challenge from a group of friends (we originally met -- mainly -- on the old CK message boards).  It's based on a sketch by Brenda Ragsdale with the added challenge to use an old tool you haven't used in a while.  I used my paper crimper (on the photo mat paper)  From last Christmas.

Now, to add up Calvinball points:

I Knew:  8 pts
One Fine Day: 7 pts
Christmas Morn:   pts

And I'm off and running....

5 comments:

  1. Oh you have been busy, so glad to hear you are much better now!! Love the first layout using the sketch from Stuck?! Sketches, great photos!! love the papers too.. Thanks for joining in with Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are feeling better and back in the game! I like the title you chose for this. The dogs face looks like he/she is saying just that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Bryce Canyon. The background paper sure brings out the southwest theme quite well. Lived and worked there for about a year, love that area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GReat shot of him making breakfast. I always think of snow for Christmas morning,too. Love the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! love our take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete