Friday, October 18, 2013

moments

This layout was based on a CK sketch.  I thought the challenge went til the end of the month, but, ooops, it ended the 13th.  Instead of photos, I used postcards  I picked up at the national park -- I collect them and don't like to glue them down, so usually use photo corners.  I made these myself -- was easier than I thought.
I also chose papers that would fit the color challenge over at S-P:  blue, green and yellow.  The die cut title is one I got in a swap quite a while back.  I love being part of the online scrappy community.

Also included is the "passport stamp" from the Ranger Station.  I didn't buy a passport, but use some scrap papers to get the stamp when we go to a Park.  I love the old poster and stamp postcards.


No comments:

Post a Comment