Monday, June 6, 2011

Studio Tour

This is another Frosted Designs sketch. And I used the colors for Erika's Issue Challenge over at Club Creating Keepsakes. The colors for this week's challenge were navy, yellow and lime green. And here's the sketch from Frosted Designs:

I used this for the right hand page then tweaked it a bit for the companion page -- here's my full layout:

Here are the individual pages:

I used DCWV's Designer Jeans stack for the base paper. I think it's Bazzil yellow, but I'm not positive. And the green pp is from a K & Company stack. And the buttons are from my button jar. I may end up adding one more strip of journaling to the top left (a date) and one button or small circle to the bottom left. Still thinking on that...

These are from our Spring Break trip to Los Angeles. We went on the NBC Tour. It's not all that exciting. Although we did get to see Fritz Coleman (weather man) getting out of his car. We had a fun time down there and I've enjoyed scrapping the photos.

7 comments:

  1. Nice way to make this a 2 page layout love the colors and great take on the sketch also- thanks for joining us a Sketch Along Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative to use the sketch for a two pagers!
    I love the colors and clean take on the sketch.
    Thank you for playing with us at Sketch Along Tuesday @ Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job turning the sketch into a 2 pager!! Love that you used E's color challenge from CK... Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It reminds me of a thought bubble!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant attempt to interpret this sketch. Many thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great 2 pager!! And your colors worked out well, too!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketch Along Tuesday/Frosted Designs!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you made this a 2-pager! The denim is awesome! Thanks for playing along with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete