Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pomp.....and Circumstance

More layouts today from Ben's graduation.  The first is title "Pomp" and is based on a Let's Scrap sketch:


They had graduation in the quad/stage area.  The kids came down the stairs to the music.

Here's the sketch I started with:

My friend, Cathy, drew that up.  I loved it and thought it worked well for my photos.

The next layout is called "and Circumstance" and features pics of the speakers, band, and choir, along with lyrics to the song they sang. The right side is  based on a sketch from Let's Capture our Memories:


Here's my version, plus the left side companion page I created:


There's plenty more photos from graduation -- so I've got a few more layouts to do.  So happy to have an abundance of inspiration available online!



3 comments:

  1. Love how you incorporated the lyrics in your LO! Great memory... Thanks for joining us at Let's Capture Our Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done. What wonderful memories you have created. Thanks for joining in at Let's Capture Our Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love seeing people making sketches their own so that it works for them and what they're doing! AWESOME job! Thanks for playing along with us over at Let's Capture Our Memories!!

    ReplyDelete