Sunday, November 3, 2013

Alien Jerky

This was a fun layout.  On our way home from Vegas, we usually stop at Bun Boy in Baker.  Home of the world's tallest thermometer.  But Bun Boy is closed now.  But there's a new attraction in town -- Alien Jerky.  We did buy some -- it wasn't green.  Didn't taste all that different.

I was inspired by the "Pack your Bags" challenge at Skrap n Chat (Cyber Crop going on this weekend) to include a photo flip stack -- the photos I took of some of the articles, etc. behind glass didn't come out that well, so putting them into a flip book worked well.  The flip stack is on the right side page on the left.

I used a sketch from "Let's Scrap" as inspiration also.  Of course I chose green for the little green aliens in the car and the papers are over 15 years old -- from a 8 1/2 x 11 stack my son got to do some scrapping with me years ago.

I never thought I would say this, but I'm about out of alien embellies.

1 comment:

  1. haha . . . always wanted to stop there on the way from Vegas. Love how you used the washi tape!

    ReplyDelete