Sunday, October 27, 2013

...Be Happy

This is another from the Bellagio -- the birds in their garden (where the lighthouse was).  I was inspired by Merry's "title" challenge at S-P to use "Don't Worry....Be Happy" and by Frosted Designs' "Tag You're It" challenge.


They had birds in the aviary and I was taking photos through glass (4 photos in the center) the other two photos show their display and garden.

I used several items that I've won from challenges -- the Twinery twine came from a Let's Scrap challenge, the paper and stickers came from a Fawn Lawn package from CK (about the end of that prize!).  I cut the tag and the title sticker on it is K&Co.  Journaling on the back of it.  I even misted/painted!  The design idea came from something I saw, I think on Pinterest -- a single page layout or sketch with a Z sorta look to it.  Not sure who originated it -- not sure I even pinned it.    But it came back to me as I worked on this  This was such a peaceful place, despite the people who were all around.  Love that the Bellagio saves a place for this in their hotel.

2 comments:

  1. Great colorful layout, love how you incorporated the tag! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a beautiful place to visit! Love the paint splatters! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete