Saturday, May 11, 2013

Wallop -- Cats have Staff

This is for several challenges again.  Photos my son took of our cat, Wallop.  The journaling card I pulled off of Facebook and fussy cut.  I know the middle photo is coming out horribly, but it's night time and this is as good as it gets right now.


The pp is G45 "French Country" -- I used both sides of it.  Love their papers.  Cardstock is just some I had around -- probably Coredinations.  To do the paw prints, I used a CK font "Good Dog" and cut a strip with my Cricut/SCAL and then used ink to "stamp" them  

The layout is based on a sketch from Let's Capture Our Memories.  I was also inspired by CK's 1-Hour Challenge to stamp a background and the challenge to stamp a bird cage or bird at 2 Broke Girls.  I love challenges -- they stretch me and add to my scrapping.  

1 comment:

  1. I love your take on the sketch!

    Thanks for joining us at LCOM:)

    ReplyDelete