Monday, April 17, 2017

A few for various challenges


These photos are horrible, but they're from our time in DC/NoVA and I wanted to document the story.  We used to go up to DC all the time on weekends -- something was always going on.  We were up there one weekend for the Kite Festival -- a very blustery, cloudy Kite Festival.  It's always so fun seeing all those kites in the sky.  It's for challenge at Paper Issues (Take 5).

The next one is a photo of a coworker and me.  The journaling talks about how I didn't realize how lucky I was to be working where I was.  But I ended up at another school with a much less wonderful staff and director and learned the lesson.  Fun times in Orange.  This was another challenge at PI

And the last one for today -- more throw back photos (I've been having so much fun with these oldies).  David and the boys at The Farm (my in-law's).  For a dual challenge with a sketch from Rochelle Spears April Rewind and Grand Diva's April Inspiration Challenges.





1 comment:

  1. Lovely layouts and great job on the Scrappy friends Challenges! Thank you so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete