Monday, March 20, 2017

From the PI Crop

Over my birthday weekend, Paper Issues had an online Crop -- lots of fun challenges.  We're going through stuff in the garage and I pulled out a whole bunch of old photos.  Fun, fun, scrapping military and my babies :-)   Here's what I got accomplished this weekend:
Forgot to include in last post:  From a sketch at PI







                                                   from a sketch at Let's Scrap

I usually don't post photos of kids not my own -- but these are 32 years old, so the "kids" are close to 40 now.  From my preschool-teaching days.




After Bob died, the Merced Board of Supervisors closed a meeting in his memory and recognized their mourning his death.  I'll put this in a page protector so that the cover is over the outside, so it can be raised to read the resolution.  And I need to dig up a photo of the folks from their 50th.

And did I mention these count for Calvin Ball too?  I was on the leaderboard for Week 2!  Woo Hoo!




1 comment:

  1. Wow, it looks like you got a lot done! Great job on all the layouts. Thank you for joining us at Let's Scrap! Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete