Friday, March 8, 2019

First Week of Calvinball

Calvinball is all about fun.  It's silly, it's crazy, it doesn't make a lot of sense.  It's based on the Calvin and Hobbes comic/cartoon and their game with ever-changing rules.

Here are my contributions so far:



This was my first project -- for 14 points.  It was also submitted to Scrapbook Generation's crop challenge The Red Carpet.  
Then I did a bunch of cards based on a Scrapbook Generation sketch:



the 8 cards were worth 36 points in Calvinball.  And since the wreath I used was from PI, I submitted them to the Free Cut File challenge.

Then two layouts from last night:

The two layouts were worth 23 points bringing me to a running total of 73 points.  Hardly a winning score (3 more weeks to go, though), but I'm having fun and getting stuff done.  

The Rustic Christmas layout was based on a sketch/challenge over at Scrap Our Stash and I also submitted it to Paper Issue for the Even Your Odds challenge
Wanna Go For a Ride was also submitted to PI for the  Secret Life of Pets challenge.  


2 comments:

  1. Awesome page design. Love the details and stash us.Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your xmas page! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete