Sunday, August 30, 2015

Catching up

Here are a couple layouts I've done recently -- I think this is where I left off :-)

The first is a double pager from a Let's Scrap sketch:


Photos from a hike along the Cascade Falls trail -- from last year.  It was threatening rain, with thunder and lightening, so we didn't go all the way.  David and I went back this summer and hiked all the way to the falls.

Here's the sketch -- I moved some of the sections around a bit and played with the sizes:
8-15-15

Here are two singles -- they don't really go together.  I used sketches/challenges, but for the life of me, I can't remember where.  Haven't been able to submit them LOL -- probably over any way.  The one on the left is photos from our drive to Mesquite -- love that antique car card.  The one on the right is an old pic of my babies (now 19 and 25) with reflections in the journaling of how I miss my babies.  The brownish paper repeats the phrase "Love you to the stars and back "-- so I added some stars to the black background, the clock and the heart go along with the journaling.  



5 comments:

  1. Great layout, thanks so much for joining the challenge at "Let's Scrap" This looks like a great place for a road trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo's Andrea!!! Some beautiful scenery for sure... Great layout and the papers are perfect for the pics. Thanks for playing with us girlie!!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you made the sketch your own by moving the elements around to work better for your photos!! You did a great job with these page!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos and the colors of the background. It's like you can join in the fun there.

    ReplyDelete