Monday, March 10, 2014

Cards

I forgot to share the Valentine's cards I made for my guys (and Mariya).



I love being able to use "left-overs" or stuff I've had in my stash FOREVER on cards!  I used many "forgotten" items on these cards.  Top left -- for Scott -- I used a leftover stamp image, forgotten rubons, and some new washi -- the wider one was a freebie from Scotch.

Top right -- for Mariya -- freehanded the hearts to make the elephant (she loves them and collects them, I learned recently), a leftover "hi cutie" sticker, forgotten paper (seriously, have had that stuff since the boys were babies) and oldie oldie convo heart stickers.

Bottom left -- for Ben -- paper from one of the first stacks/pads I ever bought, left over mittens from a preschool game I made.  I think I put rubons inside.

Bottom right -- for David -- chipboard hearts and label from God only knows when/where (don't remember buying that set), used my crimper on the red paper -- love the texture it gives, base paper was in a pack I bought for the solid color cardstock, but the white birch bark look gives a pinkish-heartsy card a nice masculine look.

Time to think about St. Pat's day -- instead of waiting for the last minute like I did with these.

1 comment:

  1. Love the cards.....the elephant is cool & totally love the "post card" card!

    ReplyDelete