Sunday, January 22, 2012

Lady of the Lake

This layout is for the CSI case file 2. Here is the inspiration photo:
















I've included a jade heart (an old necklace) as something "stone like", sheer ribbons on the banner, flourishes and the embossed gold garden gate as an architectural detail. And I may add some flowers once I get the pictures on.
My colors are as close as I could get -- although the background paper that I created didn't blend as much as I'd hoped. But the cardstock colors are pretty close. I'm finishing this at dusk and need to get it submitted NOW, so I can't wait for better light to take pics.

My journaling is about my choice of id, Ladyofthelake, when I began my online adventure. I may add some more to it as well, but it will be hidden and private.

The pictures that will be included on this layout are all artworks -- not photos. And I need a new color ink cart. The Title and journaling came out a bit variegated, but I kind of like it. Here are the picts that I will be adding:




























The paper I made using modified instructions from a tutorial on Scraps of Darkness (I think).
It's tissue ModPodged on to cardstock with lavender Fairy Dust Glitter sprinkled on, then spray misted. And I want to experiment with different colors of tissue vs. white with mist.

Love trying new things and loving the CSI challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment