Friday, May 27, 2011

Chinese Whispers - Shhhh

One of the games we play on the Club CK message board is Chinese Whispers. The first person in the group receives a sketch from the hostess (I was first this time!) She creates a layout based on the sketch, then sends her layout to the hostess and the second person on the list. The second person makes a layout based on the first layout (without seeing the sketch) and then sends to the hostess and the third person. When everyone on the list has had a chance, the hostess posts a "reveal" -- the original sketch and all the following layouts. It's always fun to see how things change around with each person's interpretation.

But it's a big secret until the reveal -- but here's a little tidbit. I scrapped my aunt's wedding pictures! I was pretty happy with how the layout ended up. But that's about all I can say for now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment